Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: I'm back!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just found the album - I love it! Thanks, Kathrine! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad you had a great trip Kathrine! It was so fun meeting you and Lorie and Nikki at AGP. Now I have to go look at your pictures. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back! [img]smile.gif[/img] It is too bad those pictures of us turned out so dark because of the window behind us, but maybe Photoshop or a similar program can help. I look so funny in the first picture, trying to balance a doll and a baby at the same time. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    It looks like you had a great time everywhere else. Boyfriends and husbands who will eat in the AG Cafe with are keepers, aren't they? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Kathrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi everyone!
    As you've probably noticed I haven't been around lately, but ever since Martin and I got back from our US-trip things has been crazy, trying to catch up on school, my sister's confirmation and a bunch of other things, so there really hasn't been much time for hanging out in dolly-world!

    We had a great trip, were I got to meet some wonderful people from this board:
    I spend a really nice afternoon at Tracy's(OhSusannah) with her and Ann and Ann's adorable baby-son. They where both wonderful and ready to answer all of my millions of questions about AG (:-) )
    Then I spend a fantastic weekend with Lorie (Mom to an AG) and her family, wich was a great experience as it gave us a peek into the life of an American family. Lorie and her family made us feel so at home with them, that the weekend seemed way too short!

    We had a great trip, and to name just a few of the things that we saw, well first and most importantly ofcourse both AG-places! (At AGPNY I met Nikki and Gabby (AGdancer) who are some really nice girls), we also saw the great Mississippi River, Sears and Hancock towers, The Chicago Art Institute, Lancaster County, Gettysburg, Yale and beautiful New Haven, the Statue of Liberty, Wall Street, Ground Zero, the St. Paddy's day parade (wauw!) and so much more.
    I could go on for days about what a fantastic country yours is to travel in, the great people we met, all the funny little things that happened on the way, my first peanutbutter-and-gelly sandwich (thank you Ben [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ) a.s.o. but I think I have some catching up to do on this board [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Kathrine, who is very glad to be back!

    PS: I've uploaded some pictures in an Imagestation-album, but it is a mess and some of them lack text, but you are welcome to take a look.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ April 25, 2005 12:46 PM: Message edited by: Kathrine ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back! We've all been waiting to hear about your trip! I'm glad you had so much fun. I tried to look at your album, but I could only find your older albums (which are great). Was I doing something wrong?

    - Becca

  6. #16
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back Kathrine, glad to hear (and see) you had a wonderful time, and congratulations on Marisol. How does she like her new home? Quite a move from Pilsen [img]wink.gif[/img] and surely to a very safe place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •